(CLICK HERE):Syed Ali Al-Habshee's Ancestral Background
ARAB INI DARI ETHIOPIA, AFRIKA !
The Star reported Cheras Umno division chairman Datuk Syed Ali Alhabshee asked the Government to revoke the citizenship of Raja Petra Kamarudin because Raja Petra was no longer keen on staying here. He said RPK's "activities could affect peace in Malaysia".
Syed Ali also urged the Government to carry out investigations on corporate figures and private sectors financing Raja Petra. “If the Government fails to do so, it might give an impression that there are insiders who are in cahoots with Raja Petra. It is strange that the Government is slow in taking action against Raja Petra.”
Raja Petra's Response
Read here for more
I am a certified subject of the Sultan of Selangor
Raja Petra Kamarudin
The Cheras Umno division chairman, Datuk Syed Ali Alhabshee, has asked the government to revoke my citizenship.
The Alhabshee family is originally from Ethiopia (Habsha in Arabic). So that makes him AFRICAN and NOT Malay.
Now, maybe Syed Ali wants to know where my family came from.
Well, here goes.
This is my family tree starting from the Yamtuan Muda Riau who was father to the First Sultan of Selangor.
1. Daeng Cellak ibni Daeng Rilaga, Yamtuan Muda RiauI am the ELEVENTH generation from the Yamtuan Muda Riau of the Johor-Riau Empire that also ruled over Selangor.
2. His Highness Sultan Salehuddin Shah ibni al-Marhum Daeng Cellak (1st Sultan of Selangor)
3. His Highness Sultan Ibrahim Shah ibni al-Marhum Sultan Salehuddin Shah (2nd Sultan of Selagor)
4. His Highness Sultan Muhammed Shah ibni al-Marhum Sultan Ibrahim Shah (3rd Sultan of Selangor)
5. His Highness Sultan Sir Abdul Samad Shah ibni Raja Abdullah ibni al-Marhum Sultan Ibrahim Shah (4th Sultan of Selangor)
6. His Highness Sultan Ala'eddin Suleiman Shah ibni Raja Muda Musa ibni al-Marhum Sultan Sir Abdul Samad Shah (5th Sultan of Selangor)
7. Tengku Badariah binti al-Marhum Sultan Ala'eddin Suleiman Shah
8. Raja Sir Tun Uda Al Haj Bin Raja Muhammad married Tengku Badariah Binti al-Marhum Sultan Ala'eddin Suleiman Shah
9. Raja Kamarudin Bin Raja Sir Tun Uda Al Haj (1 Jul 1925 - 4 Aug 1971) married Barbara Mabel Parnell @ Bariah Kamarudin (11 Feb 1933 - 5 Nov 1980)
10. Raja Petra Bin Raja Kamarudin (27 Sep 1950)
And the crest and certificate below proves that I was a subject of the Sultan of Selangor BEFORE Selangor joined the other states to form the Federation of Malaya in 1957.
According to the Federation Agreement that resulted in Selangor joining the Federation of Malaya, the government can’t revoke my citizenship.
The Sultan of Selangor can, however, revoke my status as a subject of the Ruler of Selangor and if His Highness so wishes can also banish or exile me from the state of Selangor.
Umno, however, CAN'T do a damn thing.