Wednesday 19 August 2009

PAS Supporters Club Theme Song: "The Moon Represents My Heart"

Many Mandarin-speaking members of the PAS Supporters Club, especially in Kelantan, have adopted the song " THE MOON REPRESENTS MY HEART" as their theme song during their political gatherings.

"The Moon" here, of course, refers to the "the Bulan" of PAS.

Now Listen to the rendition of the song by two of Asia's most beautiful women and singing stars, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza and Teresa Teng.


The Moon Represents My Heart -
The Theme Song of the PAS Supporters Club



The Moon Represents My Heart
by Teresa Teng



The Moon Represents My Heart,
"Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin"

by Datuk Siti Nurhaliza




The Moon Represents My Heart : Instrumental by Kenny G



The Moon Represents My Heart- Instrumental
On Three Harps by mother and 2 twin daughters)

No comments: