Wednesday 5 August 2009

UMNO is Greed. UMNO is Deceit. UMNO is Dishonor.

Read here for more
QUOTE:

".... If I am called a TRAITOR for denouncing UMNO as failing to defend the special rights of the MALAYS and the MONARCHY, then
let me stand beside ANWAR and BE A TRAITOR.

Was it not YOUR (UMNO ) President Mahathir who stripped away the legal privileges of the Sultans?

(And) I did NOT hear of Sultans willing to allow the Malays to suffer economically as they do in Kelantan, just because the people in that state choose to have, as their government, a party that is NOT UMNO.

...… And YOU call us traitors to the Malay cause?
Are the people in Kelantan not Malays?

I am sick to my stomach of UMNO leaders and their cronies taking, taking AND taking for themselves what is rightfully for the Malays that they say they have been championing.

Let me say it again – it is a GIVEN fact that UMNO is corrupt. UMNO is greed. UMNO is deceit. UMNO is dishonor.

I now stand up and point my finger at them and say to myself: I have been GUILTY OF KEEPING QUIET.

-HUSSEIN HAMID


Anwar a traitor ?


by

Hussein Hamid

Excerpts: Read here for more

If I am called a traitor for denouncing UMNO as failing to defend the special rights of the Malays and the Monarchy, then let me stand beside Anwar and BE A TRAITOR

UMNO defending the rights of the Monarchy?

Was it not your (UMNO) President Mahathir who stripped away the legal privileges of the Sultans – the hereditary and cultural symbols of the Malays? The Sultans to whom we all go for protection against political and administrative excesses?

And then you all have the audacity to put yourself on the same level as we had once had placed the Sultans on – but this time giving the Malays no access to protection from the excesses you have indulged in and now continue to indulge at the expense of the Malays?
  • I did NOT hear of any Sultan taking Ringgit $500 million for services rendered.

  • I did NOT hear of Sultans using the Police to impose their will upon the Malays.

  • I did NOT hear of Sultans blowing up foreign nationals.

  • I did NOT hear of Sultans willing to allow the Malays to suffer economically as they do in KELANTAN, just because the people in that state choose to have, as their government, a party that is not UMNO.
...… And you call us traitors to the Malay cause? Are the people in Kelantan not Malays?
  1. If they question Anwar’s sincerity for not raising the matter when he was in power, then I too am not sincere because I was once one of those that look upon UMNO as our savior and never did denounce UMNO until now.

  2. If what I say now shows disrespect to the Malays, then I rather do this, than to sit quietly while our Malay leaders enrich themselves through greed and corruption – as they continue to do today.

  3. If I am guilty of showing disrespect to these Malay leaders – so be it , I plead guilty as charged.
I am sick to my stomach of UMNO leaders and their cronies taking, taking and taking for themselves what is rightfully for the Malays that they say they have been championing. I now stand up and point my finger at them and say to myself:
If anything, I have been guilty of keeping quiet…because I, like Anwar, have had hopes that the aspirations of the Malay would have taken precedence over the greed of our leaders.
UMNO is greed. UMNO is deceit. UMNO is dishonor.

You Muhyiddin, You Najib, you Khir Toyo, you Mahathir, You Daim, …and so many other UMNO cohorts have brought dishonor to UMNO and shame to us Malays.

You dare call Anwar a traitor. Then call ME one too…
There was a time when we had to expose the goings on in the award of tenders, privatization deals, projects failure…to make the people understand your misdeed while in power – NOT ANYMORE – that UMNO has become a bloated, corrupt and sleazy organization is a given fact – a fait accompli – a fact realized or accomplished – a decided fact – now days we can say that in your face and your leaders and past Presidents have accepted it as FACTS.

Let me say it again – it is a GIVEN fact that UMNO is corrupt. Whether Anwar and me are traitors is still to be decided!!

Our worry is this.

Now that you know that you will lose the next General Election – what will you do to win it? Or should the question be what will you NOT do to win the next General Election.
  1. Murder most foul. You have done it.

  2. Giving Ringgit 500 million for ‘services rendered’ to your running dog? You have done it.

  3. Using the ISA indiscriminately separating our leaders from their loves one? You have done it.

  4. I can name any evil under the sun and you have done it.

  5. UMNO through its leaders, have done it…and you dare to call Anwar and traitors for speaking up?
I can only shake my head in disbelief when trying to work out what is that you will NOT do?

But this we pledge…whatever you do, do NOT t think that you will be able to make us go away…. NEVER.

WE WILL be your worst nightmare – not money, not your might, not you threats not your gifts will deter us from doing the right thing.

We will keep our anger until the next General Election.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UMNO is not about Islam. UMNO is not about promotong Malay rights and privileges but only those confined to the priviledged elite and their cronies. UMNO is not about preserving the Monarchy in the heydays of their status. If the Malaysian rakyat, especially the Malaysian Malays, are still gullible enough to believe otherwise, then expect more Perak, Kungan, PKFZ, Teoh and MACC, Lingam's correct x3, and the recurrence of all these episodes in rapid-fire sequence. All these reflect UMNO in their true form and nature. The worst is yet to come.
malsia1206

PRAY,IT WORKS. joe's blog said...

Thank God for Hussein Hamid, a muslim, a malay. Yet it is not what race or religion you profess. It is the God given conscience to see, to know what is right, what is wrong. IMAGINE God allowing about 2 billion muslims into heaven and denying the rest entry. OR the other way, accepting 2 billion christians and throwing out the rest. THAT is not my God.

Anonymous said...

The UMNO struggle has always been a class struggle. It has never been for under privilege Malays. It's to keep the general Malays population ignorant,so that the Malay upper class, namely the UMNoputras' will have a monopoly on political power and hence the total control of the Nation's Wealth. Ketuana Melayu, it's just a very convenient excuse.

One good example is the Petronas royalty of more than 1billion ringgits owe to the majority Malay state of Kelantan. Using ketuanan Melayu to cheat the less fortunate Kelantanese.


See how those MCA Chinese made the killings in the PKFZ project. If Ketuanan Melayu rhetoric really mean anything for the ordinary Malays, the government would not let those bastards get away with such blatant disregard for the law of the country!

If not for the 308 election tsunami, the number of opposition members of parliment would be few and hence would be shouted down or totally shut up by the dewan speaker! Nobody would have known any thing about these wrong doings. Barisan Nasional are but a bunch of pirates using divide and rule tactic.

As a non-Malay I demand that the government go after those involved in the swindled of 12 billions of the rakyat tax money and stop shouting ketunan Melayu untill foaming at the mouth while protecting your crime partner. Don't worry, we will not complain that this is a form of discrimination against the Chinese. A crime is a crime and the criminals behind must be brought to justice, there's nothing racial about it.

Sigh, almost forgot those bastards are UMNo's partners in crime, so nothing will be done.

STEADYAKU47 said...

Thank you for your efforts in making my posting re "Anwar a traitor?" to be more effective. It really hit me right in my face - i could not do it better. Together we must try and make that difference to make our country a better place. Use any other posting on my blog 'steadyaku47' as you see fit. Regards.

HH
steadyaku47

Terry said...

HH, I salute you for your blunt and honest chivalry comments. Harsh, hurting, insulting to the guilty ones but TRUE.
If I have 1 wish, I would like to turn the clock back to the early 1960s when as a child, I remember we were all living in total harmony without political or religious segregation of Malaysia Malaysians.
May the Almighty brings a shower of positive change to our beloved country, be it to our Highest Good.

Justice Crusader