Put on your speakers!!
Another 5-Star Presentation
Courtesy of Comedy-Court
A small quicky update:
We all know Anwar went to East Malaysia for a reason (no need to let this secret out in the open lah). Let's hope Anwar did not go to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu to talk about dismantling NEP, open tenders, how useless is Pak Lah and how dumb and hopeless are the BN ministers. IF he did that, you can be sure he WON'T get those chaps there in East Malaysia to come across to his side to help people like Lim Kit Siang and Tok Guru Nik Aziz to become Yang Berhormat Menteris in Putrajaya, and also for somebody (?) to become the next Prime Minister. The reason? Read here what one Sabahan, Geraint Sitaun, said in his letter to Malaysiakini. Now, for heaven's ( and Malaysia's too) sake, why didn't he say those things BEFORE March 8, 2008? Anwar would not have wasted his airfare to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu, when MBs are cutting costs in their states. Malaysia would have been a much better place than it was for last 3 weeks since the election, and we all would not have to lose our sleep when Pak Lah had to fight it out with the Sultan of Trengganu over the trivial issue who is to be the MB, for crying out loud. Next time, Mr. Geraint Sitaun, don't tell us from this confused part of the world what we should have done to save Sabah and Sarawak, AFTER you got your people to vote BN to look after you and your state. Silly man! ---end of update ---
We all know Anwar went to East Malaysia for a reason (no need to let this secret out in the open lah). Let's hope Anwar did not go to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu to talk about dismantling NEP, open tenders, how useless is Pak Lah and how dumb and hopeless are the BN ministers. IF he did that, you can be sure he WON'T get those chaps there in East Malaysia to come across to his side to help people like Lim Kit Siang and Tok Guru Nik Aziz to become Yang Berhormat Menteris in Putrajaya, and also for somebody (?) to become the next Prime Minister. The reason? Read here what one Sabahan, Geraint Sitaun, said in his letter to Malaysiakini. Now, for heaven's ( and Malaysia's too) sake, why didn't he say those things BEFORE March 8, 2008? Anwar would not have wasted his airfare to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu, when MBs are cutting costs in their states. Malaysia would have been a much better place than it was for last 3 weeks since the election, and we all would not have to lose our sleep when Pak Lah had to fight it out with the Sultan of Trengganu over the trivial issue who is to be the MB, for crying out loud. Next time, Mr. Geraint Sitaun, don't tell us from this confused part of the world what we should have done to save Sabah and Sarawak, AFTER you got your people to vote BN to look after you and your state. Silly man!
---end of update ---
- Ong Ka Ting hands over to Ka Chuan.. Is this a start of the sibling MCA Dynasty..Read here.. Another copycat version of political dynasties... taken from the elite UMNO dynasties of the Razak, Hussein Onn, Albar and the latest Badawi dynasties. The Ong-family godfather system in MCA in the making..
- Another disaster struck at BN: Word has it that another Minister from Sabah quit Pak Lah's Cabinet...Read here The BN-house of falling cards? Domino-theory to be fulfilled ? So its confirmed: Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Datuk Ghapur Salleh has quit his post eight days AFTER accepting his appointment by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi. Ghapur, the Kalabakan MP and Kalabakan Umno chief, said he had sent his resignation letter to the Prime Minister’s office. He wants to do his own thing. That's fine. So, what is Anwar Ibrahim waiting for ? Anwar went to Sabah and Sarawak immediately after the election, didn't he?
- Word is out that three Terengganu UMNO warlords, Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh, Datuk Rosol Wahid dan Datuk Din Adam had been stripped of their datukships. Read here . They should now start thinking of migrating out, not only out of Trengganu, but out of Malaysia until the next Agung sits on the throne. The Trengganu Sultan is the present Agung. You can run but you can't hide.
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) and its vice-chancellor, Tan Sri Dr Nordin Kardi, today obtained a RM7 million judgment against blogger Raja Petra Raja Kamarudin and political tabloid Suara Keadilan. Read here. Oh, better still read here RPK's response:" I was actually quite offended that it was a mere RM85 million and not a 'round figure' of RM100 million. I thought I was 'worth' more than that. I was alleged to have smeared Nordin's reputation as well as that of all Malaysian universities plus the intellectuals who are heading them. And the court has valued these combined reputations as a mere RM4 million.The court has spoken and the court said that all these people's reputations are worth a mere RM4 million. I rest my case.Actually, Nordin did not win his case. It was the other way around. I 'threw' the case....." What is the best advice for RPK under this most difficult situation? Susan Loone has one good advice.. go read HERE Susan's blog-headline advice to RPK
- Ahmad Said stays as Mentri Besar. This decision was reached during a meeting between Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin at the Istana this morning. There is a possibility that another Umno assemblyman could be appointed as the deputy mentri or an advisor to the MB, a concession by the royal household to the government. Read here for more. Pak Lah must have a scape-goat(s) for this total disaster... did his Son-in-law advise him on the Trengganu MB issue or was it the Sec-Gen of UMNO, ie that foot-in-the-mouth former Minister of Tourism? Someone in UMNO must pay for this, if not his son-in-law, who is the defacto adviser of the President of UMNO. With all these UMNO vultures wanting their pound of flesh after the election results, you would trust more your son-in-law's advice than others, wouldn't you?
- Malaysia’s de facto law minister Zaid Ibrahim was cut down to size, to a very small size, by his BN/UMNO colleagues on the apology-issue. They virtually told Zaid to go stuff his mouth the next time if he has anything to say to the public. That is, don't be a smart-ass. Check with us in Cabinet first. Read here for more
- State constitutions that are old need to be reviewed to prevent conflicts between the monarchy and the current parliamentary democratic system, said Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Zaid Ibrahim. Read here for more. So, if you cannot beat the Royalties on the head, you pull the carpets under their feet and roll them over. Typical UMNO dirty underhand tactics. They need 2/3 majority to do that, right?
- School heads in Penang have been instructed or “advised” not to invite State Government leaders and other elected representatives in Penang as VIPs and guests-of-honour. The message was conveyed during a briefing last Wednesday by a senior official from the Penang Education Department, which comes under the federal-level Education Ministry. Read here... Well, that got Penangites upset. Wanna know how really mad some Penangites are, go read HERE the fire burning on Mahaguru58 blog
- Umno Puteri chief Noraini Ahmad is that pretty-face broad who also won the 2008 election. Pak Lah, possibly due to the pretty-face, made her a Minister, ie the Timbalan Menteri Sumber Manusia. Now, Berita Harian reported Puteri Umno pretty-face broad Deputy Minister saying,"MEREKA, ( ie young voters,) suka baca blog dan menjadi masyarakat Starbucks dan apabila balik kampung golongan muda ini menyebarkan cerita apa yang diperoleh di laman web itu kepada rakan sekampung. Mereka percaya bulat-bulat apa yang dibaca tanpa tapisan termasuk cerita mengenai pilihan raya umum ." That got blogger Nuraina Samad (no relation of the UMNO Puteri pretty-face broad) really pissed off and told the UMNO Puteri pretty-face broad, " I'd like to tell Noraini to get real and not to be so detached from reality.Perhaps not surprising from a "leader" who announced her expressed support for the proposal that the Umno elections be postponed because yada yada yada and the very same day retracted that statement." Read here what really upsets blogger Nuraina... By the way, did our Puteri UMNO chief Noraini Ahmad dye her hair blond? If not, she should do so, as blond hair suits her level of intellect. Just curious.
- Federal Territories Minister Zulhasnan Rafique today said the proposal to replace the direct appointment system of mayor of Kuala Lumpur and members of the city hall’s (DBKL) advisory board will be discussed in the cabinet. Opposition MPs have been demanding that the mayor and members of DBKL’s advisory board be elected instead of being directly appointed.Read here. Does Federal Territories Minister Zulhasnan Rafique have a choice? Nah!! Figure this out. Following the March 8 polls, ten out of eleven parliamentary seats in Kuala Lumpur fell to opposition hands. Zulhasnan is a Minister from the BN camp looking after an area which is controlled by the Opposition. That is like having a Minority Govt Minister running the Federal Territory. The 10 Opposition MPs can tell Minister Zulhasnan to go fly kite or go stuff yourself if they don't like what he says or does. What is the advice for Minister Zulhasnan to be seen doing his job well from FT voters? Here is one: Have plenty of kenduris and open-house for the FT Opposition MPs; put your tail (if you don't have one, your hands will do) between your legs when you talk to the Opposition MPS and NEVER, repeat NEVER EVER, take any advice from that smart-mouth colleague of yours, by the name of Nazri Aziz. If Zulhasnan does simple things like that, he will do well, and in fact Zulhasnan might even get invited to join the Opposition for the next election. Don't try bribing the Opposition MPs, or you will get shit splashed on your face.
- DAP's Tony Pua wrote in his blog, "It is indeed refreshing to find the new Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister, Datuk Shahrir Samad taking the bold step of dismantling price control mechanism in Malaysia, particularly since it will be deemed as an unpopular move as it will be perceived as more price increases in the forthcoming months.In an earlier report, he has even stated that he "will turn everything inside out" to make things better in the country.". Read here. Get real, Tony. Datuk Shahrir Samad didn't have the balls and the spine to bring the culprits for the PKFZ scandal to face the consequences when he had the chance as the Chairman of PAC. Go read HERE what the Captain has to say whether Shahrir had balls or not . What's got into you, Tony, and to your smart Oxford brains after winning a seat in Parliament, huh? Don't go the way of your fellow Oxford-trained MP who won by postal deceit for the Rembau seat.
- Retired minister Datuk Seri Dr Lim Keng Yaik plans to start blogging. That should scare the shit out of Pak Lah and his team, given Dr Lim's acidic tongue. But the former Gerakan president and former energy, water and communications minister was not about to tell just yet what his blog would be called, when it would be up and what its content would be."It's none of your business. You go and check the Internet. When it's up, it's up," he said when he was asked about it.Read here. If you can't win them, you join them. That's being smart. Can someone also whisper into the old-man from Gerakan's ear that when you blog you cannot later say, "I was misquoted by my blog". It is our business to give you good advice as a potential blogger. Start by joing the BUM meetings or All-Blogs. You will learn as a blogger a thing a two about saying you are being misquoted too often.
- Major Scoop from "Antics of Husin Lempoyang" Blog: Read HERE: POS MALAYSIA announced today the top two winners of the award "ANUGERAH WAKIL POS MALAYSIA" for 2008. The award is an appreciation for most valued customer of Pos Malaysia during the 2008 Election.
"Anugerah ini yang pertama kali dilancar tahun ini memberi penghargaan kepada pengguna-pengguna perkhidmatan Pos Malaysia Berhad. Ini merupakan usaha untuk mengekalkan kesetiaan pengguna di dalam suasana pasaran perkhidmatan yang lebih bersaing. Pos Malaysia Berhad mengumumkan pemenang-pemenang Anugerah Wakil Pos untok Pilihanraya 2008 kepada:The winners are: (citation for the awards in Bahasa. If you can't read in simple Bahasa, shame on you!)
(1) Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, ahli Parlimen Kepala Batas merangkap Perdana Menteri Malaysia dan
(2) Khairy Jamaluddin, ahli Parlimen Rembau.
Sebanyak 12,000 dan 6,000 orang anak Kepala Batas dan Rembau menyertai perkhidmatan keselamatan negara. Jumlah anggota askar dan polis negara adalah lebih kurang 180,000 orang.
Pos Malaysia mengalu-alukan sumbangan mereka kepada kemajuan syarikat. Pemenang-pemenang untuk tahun ini amat bermakna kerana perkhidmatan Pos dapat meletakkan wakil di Parlimen dan pucuk kepimpinan negara. Pos Malaysia menganggap mereka lebih merupakan Wakil Pos dari Wakil Rakyat.""
Most Valued Customer for Northern Region Award:
Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi (MP Kepala Batas)
Abdullah merupakan pengguna perkhidmatan pos terbanyak semasa musim PRU12. Mengikut anggaran firma konsultan Etot Consulting, Abdullah telah menggunakan sekurang-kurangnya 10,096 undi perkhidmatan Pos Malaysia untuk menaikkan lebihan dari 1,150 ke paras lebih ketara 11,246 undi.
Most Valued Customer for Southern Region Award:
Khairy Jamaluddin (MP Rembau)
Perkhidmatan Pos Malaysia lebih bermakna untuk Khairy. Undi perkhidmatan pos menyelamatkan Khairy dari kalah sebanyak 83 undi untuk menang lebihan undi 5,746 undi. Etot Consulting menganggarkan penggunaan fasiliti undi pos yang digunakan adalah sekurang-kurangnya 5,829 undi.